Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"A Murderer Among Us"|
|←||CI, Episode 3.07||→|
|Production number: E4512|
First aired: 9 November 2003
| Teleplay By|
Diana Son & René Balcer
A suicide case of an immigrant turns out to be a murder case, after the husband's history of violence comes to light.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Thomas G. Waites as Lance Brody
- Maria Thayer as Claire Brody
- Monique Fowler as Lena Brody
- Samantha Buck as Detective G. Lynn Bishop
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Salem Ludwig as Mr. Seligman
- David Bishins as Richie Prescott
- Terry Burstein as Dr. Goldberg
- Christopher Durham as Detective Jake Reno
- Felix Fiebich as Mr. Fineman
- Rynel Johnson as Detective Belgrave
- Jennifer Macaluso as Jennifer Prescott
- Dina Pearlman as Ruth Landau
- Kay Walbye as Joy Brody
- Michael G. Chin as Mr. Hyon
- Lenny Delgado as Leo
- Brenda Denmark as Phillipa
"He killed her over a toy boat?"
"Yeah, men get very attached to toys."
- - G. Lynn Bishop and Robert Goren
(Goren is examining the toy boat) "Something's broken off the top. Maybe a flag."
"We're going to look for it, aren't we?"
- - Robert Goren and G. Lynn Bishop
"If it's all right, I'd like to go with you."
"Sure, you can carry me up the stairs."
- - G. Lynn Bishop and Alexandra Eames
"The cuts are on the backs of her hands. If she was defending herself..."
"You mean if she was defending herself like a girl. What if she was defending herself like a boxer."
"Score one for the new kid."
- - Robert Goren, G. Lynn Bishop and Elizabeth Rodgers
Background information and notes Edit
- The title of this episode, "A Murderer Among Us", is a play on "A Stranger Among Us", the title of a 1992 murder mystery film.
| Previous episode:|
| "A Murderer Among Us"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|