Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Abel & Willing"|
|←||CI, Episode 9.06||→|
|Production number: 9004|
First aired: 4 May 2010
| Written By|
A tormented social scientist haunted by his family's Holocaust past performs twisted social experiments on couples to test the limits of goodness in human nature.
- Jeff Goldblum as Detective Zach Nichols
- Saffron Burrows as Detective Serena Stevens
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Captain Zoe Callas
- Dallas Roberts as Dr. Abel Hazard
- Derek Cecil as Ted Stoddard
- Eleanor Hutchins as Veronica Kalen
- Nadia Bowers as Linda Stoddard
- Brenda Withers as ADA Emma Niles
- Steven Skybell and Leon Vorsichtiger
- Cordelia Reynolds as Call Girl
Background Information and notesEdit
| Previous episode:|
"Gods & Insects"
| "Abel & Willing"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|