|←||SVU, Episode 14.04||→|
|Production number: 14005|
First aired: 17 October 2012
| Written By|
When the SVU Detectives try to take down a sex trafficking ring, they find evidence in a terrorism investigation led by Lieutenant Alexandra Eames.
With Captain Cragen back in the precinct, the SVU squad is in full force and working to expose a sex trafficking operation that enslaves young women. The detectives are on the verge of cracking the case when their efforts are halted by Lieutenant Alexandra Eames, forcing Detective Benson to get creative with the investigation.
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Danny Pino as Detective Nick Amaro
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Kathryn Erbe as Lieutenant Alexandra Eames
- Derrick Baskin as Officer Cash Gillette
- Jamila Velazquez as Pilar Morenas
- Karen Tsen Lee as M.E. Susan Chung
- Richard Kind as Jonas Dworkin
- Doug E. Doug as Wiggins
- Alon Moni Aboutboul as Louis Pappas
- Joey Oglesby as Michael "Mikey" Pappas
- Angela Sarafyan as Anna
- Evgeniya Radilova as Sofia
- Shezi Sardar as John
- Jack Haley as Reynolds
Background information and Notes
- Alexandra Eames's appearance on SVU makes it the first SVU/CI crossover. Also, Warren Leight was the executive producer of Criminal Intent's season 6 and season 7.
- Robert Goren, Eames's longtime partner from Criminal Intent, is only mentioned by "old partner" and not by name. Another reference about Goren would be seen when Eames uses Goren's famous head nod during an interrogation she and Benson are taking part in.
Episode scene cards
| Previous episode:|
| "Acceptable Loss"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|