|←||L&O, Episode 9.22||→|
|Production number: E0224|
First aired: 19 May 1999
| Teleplay By|
Kathy McCormick & Lynne E. Litt
William N. Fordes & Lynne E. Litt
A coed's killing leads to a case involving the deceased's relationship with a professor and two male students who vouch for each other's whereabouts on the night of the murder.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Recurring cast Edit
- John Cunningham as Defense Attorney Daniel Metzler
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Leslie Hendrix as M.E. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Donna Hanover as Judge Deborah Bourke
- Liz Larsen as CSU Technician Jessica Reed
- Harry Bouvy as Sam Welby
Guest cast Edit
- Kurt Deutsch as Peter Kelly
- Christopher Gartin as Dennis Michaels
- Maddie Corman as Melissa Slater
- Frank Converse as Mr. Kelly
- Paul Dillon as Eddie Clayman
- Joanne Camp as Librarian
- Michael Kell as Professor Crowley
- Miguel Sandoval as Dr. Miguel Clemente
- John Gabriel as Bernard Kincaide
- Isa Thomas as Melva Clayman
- Sam Jaeger as Bill Conway
- Francesca Carlin as Elizabeth Fong
- Ezra Barnes as Justin McKenzie
- Dylan Chalfy as Sean Tyler
- Ana Reeder as Mary Uberti
- Chris Ceraso as Defense Attorney Rick Meyer
- Catrina Ganey as Janet Renfro
- Don Creech as Tony Smith
- David Wike as Nick Pendergast
- Ray Fitzgerald as Joe Ligelli
- Margarita Espinosa as Carmela Hernandez
- Amanda Spain as Kiki Samuels
- Drew Starlin as Alex Brown
- Tom Lock as Chip Morgan
- Annette Arnold as Alana Weiner
- Clayman: Yeah. I'm not into that rough stuff any more. I got my medication.
- Curtis: You taking it?
- Clayman: Hell, yeah. You can check with my clinic.
- Curtis: Then why are you chasing hookers down 14th Street?
- Clayman: Come on, man. It's springtime. Those pills don't work so good.
- McCoy: Let's make sure we're not trashing this man's reputation just because he's uncooperative.
- Carmichael: But let's not let it go just because he's screaming racism.
- Melissa: Why do you think that I would know anything about this?
- Carmichael: Because you're biting your lip so hard it's going to start bleeding soon.
- Dennis: All right, some guy dumped her. She needed comforting.
- Carmichael: And you comforted her by knocking her up?
- Schiff: You're using the authority of this office like a foot on the neck.
- McCoy: We've done that before.
- Schiff: You usually have one leg to stand on.
- Carmichael: Peter Kelly's been expelled.
- McCoy: What does he care? Probably go into the family business.
- Carmichael: As long as it doesn't require a conscience.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode appears to be ripped from the headlines of the Sherrice Iverson case. (Sherrice Iverson)
Episodes scene cardsEdit
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|