Alan Berman is a Judge in New York City.
- Arraigns Kemp and Teasdale on $500,000 while Martine's current while Martine's current remand continues.
- Enters a plea of not guilty on Vilanis' behalf.
- Allows Vilanis to represent himself with Alice Cantwell acting as his ad hoc advisor.
- Releases Vilanis on his own recognizance.
- Remanded the defendant without bail.
- Arraignment postponed due to Rikers holding Walker and 72 other defendants in Berman's cases over because of clerical errors to spite the DA's office
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.