|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||SVU: "Limitations"|
|Last Appearance||SVU: "Delinquent"|
Cases tried Edit
- Denied ADA Kathleen Eastman's application for a DNA warrant on an unidentified suspect.
- Denied ADA Erica Alden's application for a warrant to search his house.
- Ruled that Amir's pre-arrest confession to killing his sister was an excited utterance, and therefore admissible.
- Allowed Amir to plead insanity on the condition that he undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
- Prevented attempts by Amir's lawyer to block Jews and women from serving as potential jurors.
- People vs. Darrell Guan (SVU: "Inheritance")
- Scott Lucas vs. Rebecca Tolliver (SVU: "Competence")
- People vs. Lucille Mobrey (CI: "Chinoiserie")
- Denied ADA Ron Carver's application for a warrant on her home based on insufficient evidence.
- People vs. Jeremy Brice (SVU: "Juvenile")
- People vs. Dan Hoffman (SVU: "Desperate")
- People vs. Marilyn Nesbit (SVU: "Home")
- People vs. Brooklyn Federal Prison (CI: "Stress Position")
- Issues a writ of habeas corpus for release of undocumented prisoners.
- People vs. Siobhan Miller (SVU: "Taken")
- People vs. Jason Mayberry (SVU: "Pique")
- People vs. Kyle Fuller (SVU: "Deception")
- Arraigned Fuller on $1,000,000 bail and confiscated his passport until after the trial.
- Revokes bail and remands Fuller after he leaves the state to go to Virginia to marry his stepmother, Gloria Stanfield.
- Releases all three defendants on their own recognizance and grants ADA Novak's request to seize all their passports on the endangering the welfare of a child charge
- Dismisses the rape and murder charges.
- People vs. Kathleen Stabler (SVU: "Swing")
- People vs. Vance Shepard (SVU: "Sugar")
- People vs. Olivia Benson (SVU: "Perverted")
- People vs. Wayne Hankett (SVU: ""Wannabe")
- People vs. Hunter Mazelon (SVU: "Delinquent")
- Arraigns Hunter on $5,000 and grants on order of protection for Annie Meyers, the attempted victim.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (9 seasons, 18 episodes):
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2 seasons, 2 episodes):