Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation||United States Army|
|Occupation||Former US military|
|Pathology|| Double proxy mass murderer|
Serial proxy killer
|First Appearance||"For God and Country"|
Alexander Nathaniel Rausch was a white supremacist and the prime suspect in directing and assisting Brian Egan to commit two gas bombs attacks on African-Americans, in attempts to start a race war.
Rausch was as the only child of his parents born July 21st, 1943 in Amenia, New York. He graduated from West Point, did three tours of duty in Vietnam, and was awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Distinguished Service Medal.
Just as Rausch was escorted to the train station for extradition back to New York City, he suffered a heart attack and died.
- 1991, Baltimore, Maryland: The Christ Church bombing (committed by Brian Egan; set off a gas bomb):
- Unnamed African-American boy
- Unnamed African-American man
- Four unnamed African American people
- 1994, Missouri: The car gassing (committed by the unnamed driver; ran over a pothole accidentally spilling poisonous chemicals)
- Unnamed driver
- Unnamed state trooper
- 1995, New York City, New York: The subway bombing (committed by Brian Egan; set off a gas bomb):
- Thomas Bell
- Harvey Brand
- Kareem Alexander
- 17 unnamed African-American people
- 1996, Baltimore, Maryland: Stephanie Egan (injected with a fatal dose of chloroquine down her throat)