|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||L&O: "The Brotherhood"|
|Last Appearance||TBJ: "Baby Boom"|
Amanda Anderlee is a Judge in New York City.
- Allows Worley's attorney, Rodney Fallon, to assert a justification defense for killing a member of a prison gang called The Brotherhood.
- Adjourns the court for the day after she received a letter threatening her life if she doesn't make sure Worley is convicted of murder.
- Denies defense's motion to recuse herself and to call her as a witness and to use the letter as evidence.
- Allows defense to call the leader of the Brotherhood, Kyle Marsden, to the stand.
- Holds Marsden in contempt when he refuses to answer whether he ordered a hit on Worley's life and threatened Anderlee.
- Orders Kibre to turn over a copy of Dede Blaylock, his murder victim's filofax planner.
- Denies defense's motion for a mistrial after Penny Sterba tells the jury she left him because she tells the jury he compared a scene in a play to strangling a dog, but instructs the jury to disregard the statement.
- Law & Order (1 season, 1 episode):
- Law & Order: Trial by Jury (3 episodes):
- This article is a stub. You can help the Law & Order Wiki by expanding it.