Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 11.07||→|
|Production number: E1302|
First aired: 29 November 2000
| Written By|
William N. Fordes
The detectives investigate a 1981 murder in which a suspect was a powerful ambassador's son.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Barbara Andres as Alice Mosley
- Bill Buell as Chris Paley
- Marina Durell as Soledad Estrada
- Shawn Elliott as Judge Joseph Rivera
- Merwin Goldsmith as Judge Ian Feist
- Mateo Gómez as Johnny Estrada
- James Hanlon as Officer Charlie Curran
- Marcia Haufrecht as Brenda Jenks
- Elizabeth Hess as Janice Trainor
- Tommy Hollis as Dean Issac Wadleigh
- Ron Leibman as Barry Nathanson
- Thomas Lyons as Detective Byrne
- Ken Marks as Michael Sarno
- Remak Ramsay as Ambassador Peter Sarno
- Barry Snyder as Fred Jenks
- Brad Sullivan as Tommy Brannigan
- Carol Emshoff as Peggy Brannigan
- Ray Virta as Alex Citren
- Laurie Williams as Stephanie Lucien
- Peter Ratray as First Deputy
- Jimmy Palumbo as Gomez
- Ian Helfer as Paralegal
- Stephanie Berry as Bidner
- Tom Aldredge as Retired Props Clerk
- Charlie Curran: Could've got back on the squad if I wanted, but the truth is, I'd rather be in uniform. Too much politics in being a detective. I don't know how you guys do it.
- Lennie Briscoe: Oh, we're different. We're in it for the money.
- "D.M.V. can't even spell my name right and they got a twenty year old ticket in the system?"
- – Lennie Briscoe
- Peter Sarno: I want what any parent in my position would. An end to the persecution of my boy.
- Jack McCoy: It's prosecution, not persecution, and we're doing this because we think your son is guilty.
- Tommy Brannigan: I let him go. He killed a girl, and I let him go.
- Lennie Briscoe: So now he's caught now.
- Tommy Brannigan: You forgive me, Lennie?
- Lennie Briscoe: All day long, Tommy. All day long.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode appears to be ripped from the headlines of the Martha Moxley and Michael Skakel case.
Episode scene cardsEdit
Parkside Car Service
Lakeridge Nursing Home
| Previous episode:|
"Burn Baby Burn"
Law & Order
| Next episode:|