|Affiliation|| Sharon Styger (associate)|
David Werner (associate)
Arthur Gold is a defense attorney who has a rivalry with Benjamin Stone. He is known for filing countless motions in order to bury the prosecutor in paperwork while at the same time portraying the prosecution as a persecution.
Gold used his standard M.O. while trying a case against Stone in 1986, People vs. Jacobs, where he got the murder weapon suppressed by wearing out the judge. He is also known for publishing articles in a law magazine called "The Journal" with his most recent being called "The Rule of M's: Mountains of Motions Multiply Mistakes", which he goes into detail that said no prosecutor could survive this strategy.
- Charles Martine (L&O: "Severance")
- Gordon Bryce (L&O: "Benevolence")
- Judge Joel Thayer (L&O: "Censure")
- Kim Triandos (L&O: "Matrimony")
- Hamilton Stewart (L&O: "Blood Money")
- Carl Reger (L&O: "Dissonance")