|←||L&O, Episode 6.18||→|
|Production number: K0123|
First aired: 10 April 1996
| Written By|
Suspects in the case of a missing model include a nightclub owner, a basketball player and a limo driver.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- Patti Allison as Mrs. Lasko
- Phil Coccioletti as Rick Kasteler
- Angelina Fiordellisi as Zoe Stivers
- Rick Gomez as Ticket Taker
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Josh Hopkins as Ken Soames
- Michael Imperioli as Johnny Stivers
- Margo Martindale as Ms. Best
- Joanna Merlin as Deirdre Powell
- John Nacco as Mr. Libby
- Andrew Pang as Mr. Nakiyama
- Lionel Pina as Officer Ortega
- Hal Robinson as Mr. Lasko
- William Severs as Judge Henry Fillmore
- Chris Walker as CSU Technician Cummings
- Karen Williams as Monica Wickes
- John Woodson as Detective Henry Jones
- Mark Zimmerman as Frederick Scannel
- Joseph Lyle Taylor as Brown
- William Paulson as Sampson
- Mick O'Rourke as Gaffers
- Mark Lotito as Nance
- David Haugen as Jenner
- Patty Dworkin as Carol
- Michaline Babich as Joan
- Caprice Benedetti as Amber
- Curtis: Swell place for a party.
- Briscoe: Yeah, the PPA ought to make R and R facilities like this an item in the next negotiations.
- Curtis: Yeah, I'd settle for a raise.
- Briscoe: Oh, will you lighten up? Come on, picture this: Detective Rey Curtis on his afternoon break in a jacuzzi with a hooker.
- Curtis: Yeah. Picture me lying dead in an alley with my wife standing over me.
- Schiff: This kid falls in love with a girl he has no chance in the world to get.
- McCoy: And in a stupid, hopeless attempt to impress her, he shows her a million dollars worth of cocaine.
- Schiff: Yeah, I guess etchings don't work anymore.
- Kincaid: And as a result he ends up having to kill her.
- Schiff: A story for Sophocles.
- McCoy: Or Larry, Moe and Curly.
- Schiff: Yeah. I always loved those guys.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode is based on the Linda Sobek case.
Episode scene cardsEdit
Sun Photo Agency
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|