|←||L&O, Episode 6.18||→|
|Production number: K0123|
First aired: 10 April 1996
| Written By|
Suspects in the case of a missing model include a nightclub owner, a basketball player and a limo driver.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Patti Allison as Mrs. Lasko
- Phil Coccioletti as Rick Kasteler
- Angelina Fiordellisi as Zoe Stivers
- Rick Gomez as Ticket Taker
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Josh Hopkins as Ken Soames
- Michael Imperioli as Johnny Stivers
- Margo Martindale as Ms. Best
- Joanna Merlin as Deirdre Powell
- John Nacco as Mr. Libby
- Andrew Pang as Mr. Nakiyama
- Lionel Pina as Officer Ortega
- Hal Robinson as Mr. Lasko
- William Severs as Judge Henry Fillmore
- Chris Walker as CSU Technician Cummings
- Karen Williams as Monica Wickes
- John Woodson as Detective Henry Jones
- Mark Zimmerman as Frederick Scannel
- Joseph Lyle Taylor as Brown
- William Paulson as Sampson
- Mick O'Rourke as Gaffers
- Mark Lotito as Nance
- David Haugen as Jenner
- Patty Dworkin as Carol
- Michaline Babich as Joan
- Caprice Benedetti as Amber
- Cindy Crawford
- Prague, Czech Republic
- USS Intrepid
- Saudi Arabia
- Sharon Lasko (victim)
- The Three Stooges
- Curtis: Swell place for a party.
- Briscoe: Yeah, the PPA ought to make R and R facilities like this an item in the next negotiations.
- Curtis: Yeah, I'd settle for a raise.
- Briscoe: Oh, will you lighten up? Come on, picture this: Detective Rey Curtis on his afternoon break in a jacuzzi with a hooker.
- Curtis: Yeah. Picture me lying dead in an alley with my wife standing over me.
- Schiff: This kid falls in love with a girl he has no chance in the world to get.
- McCoy: And in a stupid, hopeless attempt to impress her, he shows her a million dollars worth of cocaine.
- Schiff: Yeah, I guess etchings don't work anymore.
- Kincaid: And as a result he ends up having to kill her.
- Schiff: A story for Sophocles.
- McCoy: Or Larry, Moe and Curly.
- Schiff: Yeah. I always loved those guys.
Background information and notes
- This episode is based on the Linda Sobek case.
- Michael Imperioli's first appearance as Johnny Stivers in this episode, but he was later as Nick Falco in episode "Publish and Perish" of season 15
Episode scene cards
Sun Photo Agency
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|