|←||CI, Episode 2.11||→|
|Production number: E3209|
First aired: 12 January 2003
| Teleplay By|
Theresa Rebeck & René Balcer
After a troubled airline baggage supervisor is found murdered, Detectives Goren and Eames find themselves in a credit card scam with foreign links.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Lee Tergesen as Keith Ramsey
- Danny Johnson as Walter Tate
- Ron Ryan as Mr. Sullivan
- E.J. Carroll as Desmond McCarthy
- Colleen Clinton as Jenny Sullivan
- Lynne Lipton as Mrs. Sullivan
- Timothy Devlin as FBI Agent Lions
- Rich Cooper as Louis Pens
- John Coughlin as Bill Stuart
- Jose Pablo Cantillo as Jack Martinez
- Colette O'Connell as Sylvia Broderick
- Thomas Lyons as Drew Luzma
- Patricia Ageheim as Lucia Hastings
- Jordan Matter as Detective Warren
- Jim Wisniewski as Josh Drotos
- James Doherty as FBI Agent Greenspan (uncredited)
- Meghan Wolf as Steffi
- Joseph La Rocca as Mike
- Michelle Dawson as Liz
- Yuri Naumkin as Simon
- Barry Bradford as Jimmy
- Greg Haberny as Crew Guy
- Steve Nuke as Guy at Bar (uncredited)
- Ron Carver: There is not a single case on the books showing a causal relationship between sexual harassment and murder.
- Alexandra Eames: Not a single case, until now.
- Ron Carver: That's the problem with most men: they want what they can't get and don't want what they have.
- Alexandra Eames: No, the problem with men is they talk too much.
- Airline Worker: You understand I'm bending our rules.
- Alexandra Eames: I think your rules are used to it.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode seems to be based on the Susan Taraskiewicz case. Taraskiewicz was last seen on September 13, 1992 when she left Logan International Airport. Thirty hours later, her body was found inside the trunk of her car outside an auto body shop in Revere, Massachusetts. After an FBI team declared that the murder required two or three people, the investigation focused upon Northwest Airlines workers who had sexually harassed and physically threatened Taraskiewicz. The same workers were engaged in a credit card theft ring, and before her death, at least one of them had claimed to others that Taraskiewicz was a snitch. Nevertheless, more than 15 years later her murder remains unsolved. (Source: Baggage at Wikipedia)
- This is actor Lee Tergesen's (Keith Ramsey) first appearance in an episode from Criminal Intent. In the sixth season episode "30" he returns as a different character named Josh Lemle.
- The episode title "Baggage" is a reference to Jenny Sullivan's job as an airline baggage supervisor.
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|