|←||SVU, Episode 10.16||→|
|Production number: 100|
First aired: 17 March 2009
| Written By|
A single murder suddenly turns into a scene with three bodies, leaving Benson and Stabler to work with a strip club owner to find a murderer whose motive may be more about righteousness than perversity.
Detectives suspect that the murder suspect was thrown out of a window to his death, and their investigation focuses on the suspect's wife, her nephew who lives with them, and their unusual special relationship.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michaela McManus as A.D.A. Kim Greylek (credit only)
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Stephanie March as A.D.A. Alexandra Cabot
- Robert Klein as Attorney Dwight Stannich
- Mike Doyle as Forensics Technician Ryan O'Halloran
- Noel Fisher as CSU Technician Dale Stuckey
- Lindsey Crouse as Judge D. Andrews
Guest cast Edit
- Carol Burnett as Birdie Sulloway
- Vincent Curatola as Marv Sulloway
- Matthew Lillard as Chet Sulloway
- Yuval Boim as Ephraim Iskowitz
- Raquel Alamzan as Maricela
- Daniel Frith as Kevin
- James Stahl as Stan
- Erica Bradshaw as Court Clerk
- Dionne Audain as Woman on Street
- "No one ever said that life was fair, only that it was eventful."
- – Birdie Sulloway, after learning that she's dying of paraneoplastic syndrome
- Birdie Sulloway: Can I ask you something?
- George Huang: Of course.
- Birdie Sulloway: What do you think happens when this old circus folds up its tents and… and moves on? Is there another town on the other side, or is it all just a lot of nothing?
- George Huang: Those kinds of questions aren't exactly my specialty.
- Birdie Sulloway: Oh Chet... 30 years at your Aunt Birdie's side, and you never learned not to cross her.
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode marks the first appearance of serial killer Dale Stuckey (Noel Fisher).
- Carol Burnett (Birdie) really was a dancer; she did Caberet shows, on Broadway, and night clubs, most of which she actually listed in the episode.
- The scene playing on the bedroom wall was actual footage of Carol Burnett dancing.
Episode scene cards Edit
The Bailarina Room
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|