Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 7.12||→|
|Production number: K1110|
First aired: 12 February 1997
| Written By|
René Balcer & Eddie Feldmann
After the treasurer of an apartment co-op is shot to death in the building's garage, the detectives discover that the killing may have been a case of mistaken identity. The trail soon leads the detectives to a maze of contract killers, other murders, & a ruthless sociopath bent on killing anyone in his path.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Carey Lowell as A.D.A. Jamie Ross
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- Victor Argo as Enrique Flores
- Thomas Bellin as Dave Sheehan
- Scotty Bloch as Mrs. Ganz
- Tom Brennan as Art Ganz
- Scott Bryce as Steven Tashjian
- Cynthia Darlow as Kay Jensen
- George DiCenzo as Sam Russo
- Robert Gomes as Officer Galloway
- Greer Goodman as Defense Attorney Tucker
- Brian Howe as John Mack
- Bruce Kronenberg as Eric Hoffman
- Jordan Leeds as Joseph Kaiser
- Kay McClelland as Kathy Burns
- Olga Merediz as Judge Louise Castillo
- Meg Mundy as Harriet Keenan
- George T. Odom as George Holden
- Vince Pacimeo as Detective Martino
- Mary Peterson as Linda Krinsky
- Alec Phoenix as Peter Messina
- Dana Reeve as Susan Tashjian
- James Goodwin Rice as Mark Poletti
- Ellen Tobie as Mrs. Poletti
- Andy Umberger as Guard
- Robert Jimenez as CSU Technician
- Christopher Loomis Brown as Car Dealer
- Adam Schiff: How do you propose to convict Mr. Russo?
- Jamie Ross: Flores confessed. We can't use it against him, but maybe we can use it against Russo.
- Adam Schiff: Yeah. He lent money to someone who killed two people. Since when is that a crime?
- Jamie Ross: It proves one element of the fact pattern.
- Adam Schiff: The only pattern here is that you have no facts!
- "Can we swing by my house? I would really like to see the new Christmas lights."
- – Sam Russo
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
Kort Brothers & Associates
Beachwood Loan CO.
Jensen Management Services
Champlain Insurance CO.
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|