Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bellevue Hospital Center (also referred to as Bellevue Hospital or Bellevue) is a public and psychiatric hospital in New York City. located at 462 First Avenue New York, 10016, was founded on March 31, 1736 and is the oldest Public Hospital in the United States
Bellevue is well known for its psychiatric facilities and as a triage center during disasters.
Known Physicians Edit
Previous Patients Edit
- Mr. Kloster was send to Bellevue, after he exposed himself in open court. (SVU: "Payback")
- Cheryl Avery was taken to Bellevue, after being gang-raped at Rikers Island. (SVU: "Fallacy")
- Larry, Sonya and Holly Purcell were taken to Bellevue after a car accident. Holly was later discovered to be a victim of sexual abuse (SVU: "Contagious")
- Carrie Lynn Eldridge's mother Denise wanted her daughter to undergo a rape-kit at Bellevue. (SVU: "Intoxicated")
- Danny Kohler and Annabelle Paoletti were admitted to Bellevue, after a shooting took place on their school's playground. Annabelle had to undergo surgery, and stayed in a recovery room. (SVU: "Raw")
- Detective Elliot Stabler and Detective John Munch were taken to Bellevue after a shooting took place in court (SVU: "Raw")
- Detective Elliot Stabler he was thrown thought a glass window (SVU: "Loophole")
- William Lewis he was rushed to Bellevue claiming to have a seizure at Rikers (SVU: Psycho Therapist)