Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 3.22||→|
|Production number: 68028|
First aired: 19 May 1993
| Teleplay By|
Doug Palau & René Balcer
Logan and Briscoe investigate the death of a hearing-impaired young woman.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
- Michael Moriarty as Executive A.D.A. Benjamin Stone
- Richard Brooks as A.D.A. Paul Robinette
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet (credit only)
- Leon Russom as Gordon Bryce
- Sam Gray as Judge Francis Chabot
- Meredith Scott Lynn as Corrine Sussman
- Camille L. Jeter as Marcia Hendricks
- John F. Cleary as Paul Crandall
- Eliza Rubin as Gina Peters
- Martin Priest as Jacob Brinkman
- Ann Sachs as Mrs. McKenna
- George Bamford as Mr. McKenna
- James Villemaire as Ben Freed
- John Maucere as Richard Fiorello
- Helen Lloyd Breed as Myra Goldman
- Isha Manna Beck as Lisa Talbot
- Sofia Landon Geier as Judith Bryce
- Camryn Manheim as Martha Rollins
- Harry Johnson as Lawrence Hodge
- Jaime Tirelli as Chick Sullivan
- Patrick Kerr as Frank Durnan
- James Doerr as Mike Connell
- Nance Robbins as Emily Chandler
- Peter Kass as Judge Peters
- Maurice Shrog as Al Hardy
- Bob Kirsh as Police Interpreter
- Gilbert Cruz as Crime Scene Unit Carillo
- Jim Lavin as Uniform Policeman
"How many apartments are in this building?"
"Do they ALL have to eat eggs?"
- - Lennie Briscoe and Mike Logan
"If he doesn't work out, there's always the nun in Calcutta."
- - Adam Schiff
Background information and notes Edit
- This is actor Dann Florek's last appearance as a regular cast member on Law & Order. He reprises his role of Captain Donald Cragen in the episodes "Bad Faith", Entitled", and "Fixed". He also appears in the franchise's only movie Exiled: A Law & Order Movie, and becomes a regular cast member on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- This is also Richard Brooks’s last appearance as a regular cast member on Law & Order. Brooks later returns as a Defense Attorney in the episodes "Custody", "Birthright", and "Fear America".
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|