Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serial proxy killer
|Family||Eileen Freemont (wife)|
Thierry Gervais (alias Bernard Fremont) was a French-born psychopath who, with the aid of a number of associates, committed a string of thefts and murders. He is perhaps best known as the man who taught serial killer Nicole Wallace about poisons and impersonations. In 2005, he and a trio of young women were suspected of murdering Russ Corbett and stealing all of his belongings. This led to him being brought in for questioning, and though he managed to avoid jail, he was mysteriously poisoned shortly thereafter. It is suspected that the person who poisoned him was none other than Nicole, who had learned to hate him, because he had turned her into a killer. (CI: "Slither")
- Eight unnamed men (all seduced by Nicole and killed by him)
- Wesley Banyon (struck in the back of the head; decapitated post-mortem by his disciples)
Victims by ProxyEdit
- Unnamed Belgium couple (drugged and robbed)
- Unnamed Australian executive (drugged, robbed and murdered)
- The Corbetts (drugged and robbed)
- Russ Corbett (overdosed on heroin by Hillary)
- Monica Corbett
- Marcel Costas (personally drugged with Rohypnol and had Mala strangle him)