Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 2.04||→|
|Production number: E3201|
First aired: 20 October 2002
| Teleplay By|
Elizabeth M. Cosin
René Balcer & Elizabeth M. Cosin
Detectives Goren and Eames investigate the case of an ADA who is in danger because there might be a contract out on his life.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Edward Blanchard as Artie Kahn
- John Boyle as Bill Stanton
- Jim Bracchitta as Vince Quitoriano
- T. Scott Cunningham as Jerry Selwyn
- Susan Floyd as Linda Bonham
- Jason Furlani as Detective Ponds
- David Marshall Grant as ADA Peter Bonham
- Joe La Piana as John Alfonzo
- Carlos Leon as JoJo Martinez
- Christopher Mann as Eddie Wallace
- Sean McCourt as Jay Nowak
- Aura Vence as Suzie Valdez
- Jason Weinberg as Rodney Brooks
- Orville Mendoza as Mr. Sanchez, Super
- Olga Merediz as Mrs. Martinez
- Margaret Reed as Allison Selwyn
- Liberty Jean as Prison Librarian
- Anney Giobbe as Lori
- Keith Randolph Smith as Jailhouse Attorney
"You're really good at keeping secrets. Me, I just run off at the mouth."
- - Robert Goren
"The guy's a prosecutor. He knows losing a case is part of the game."
"There's losing and there's losing to your wife."
"And then there's getting your balls handed to you on a platter."
- - James Deakins, Alexandra Eames and Robert Goren
"He'll get over it ... just like Peter Bonham."
- - Alexandra Eames
"Gary Burke is dead."
"How do you know that?"
"PNN. Prison News Network."
"That's the same place we get our news from."
- - Martinez, Alexandra Eames and Robert Goren
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
| "Best Defense"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|