Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 7.13||→|
|Production number: CI7013|
First aired: 22 June 2008
| Teleplay By|
Marygrace O'Shea & Diana Son
Charlie Rubin & Warren Leight
Captain Ross ends up in over his head when an old flame asks him to figure out who killed her young husband. Eventually its revealed that she herself is the killer of her husband, his lover and her judge ex-husband.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Brenda Strong as Kathy Jarrow
- Eric Roberts as Roy Hubert
- Kim Allen as Avery Hubert
- Kate Miller as Trina Melda
- Erin Harrington as Detective Flynn
- Scott Evans as Woody Sage
- Adrian Martinez as Amado
- Charles Schumer as Himself
- Kate Cullen Roberts as Ocean
- Laura Sametz as Sally
- Bill Massof as Frank
- Lucas Wotkowski as Caleb
- Debrah Ellen Waller as Clerk
(The detectives arrest Kathy Jarrow, a crime novelist, for the murders of Woody, Avery and her second husband Judge Feld)
Kathy Jarrow: This isn't how this is supposed to end!
Captain Ross: (about Judge Feld's affair with prositutes) Let's just say that the ages of both boys combined were less than forty.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|