Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pathology|| Serial killer|
Double proxy murderer
|Family|| Unnamed father (deceased)|
Chet Sulloway (adoptive son)
Lawrence Wolnick (first husband; deceased)
Raymond Araya (second husband; deceased)
Phillip Goldberg (third husband; deceased)
Walter Bostaph (fourth husband; deceased)
Marv Sulloway (fifth husband; deceased)
Bridget "Birdie" Sulloway is a black widow-type serial killer who marries and murders men who she views the world is better off without. She eventually recruits her adopted son into killing some of her husbands and eventually starts sleeping with him.
- Lawrence Wolnick (Birdie's first husband; killed by a drug overdose)
- Phillip Goldberg (Birdie's third husband; strangled)
- Marv Sulloway (Birdie's fifth husband; pushed out of a window)
- Raymond Araya (Birdie's second husband; pushed down a flight of stairs by Chet)
- Walter Bostaph (Birdie's fourth husband; died in a car accident after Chet cut the brakes to his car)