|←||CI, Episode 2.20||→|
|Production number: E3222|
First aired: 4 May 2003
| Teleplay By|
Gerry Conway & René Balcer
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- Ian Kahn as Ken Harris
- Kevin Sussman as Phil Hobart
- Keith Powell as Gregg Monroe
- Angela Christian as Kerry Harris
- Jon Korkes as Ralph Bannerman
- Jason Cornwell as Tomas Ramone
- Larry Block as Frank Kastner
- Olivia Swan as Penelope Chai (victim)
- Laurie Kennedy as Professor Eileen Kray
- Charlie Sandlan as Detective Grunier
- Ismail Bashey as Yossi Almaliakh
- Yvonne Woods as Amy Wittlin
- Charles Stransky as Klemmer
- D.J. Sharp as Cooley
- Lou Sones as Cashier
- Robert Hogan as Ferdie
- Colleen Hawks as Dealer
- Travis Wright as P.A. Delgado
- Tim Campione as Human Resource Officer (uncredited)
- Alexandra Eames: Well, will wonders never cease? He blinked.
- Ron Carver: He may be human after all.
- Robert Goren: Optimist.
- Robert Goren: He's entered the lion's den. Bold?
- Alexandra Eames: He's out of his mind.
- Robert Goren: It's worse. He doesn't know fear.
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
Math Research Lab
Taylor & Associates
Kenmore Bar & Grill
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|