|←||SVU, Episode 6.21||→|
|Production number: E5223|
First aired: 10 May 2005
| Written By|
Benson and Stabler probe an assault and carjacking, only to find that it is connected to illegal trafficking in painkillers apparently headed by an elderly woman. Meanwhile, Stabler's daughter, Kathleen is arrested for a DUI, and uses his connections as a cop to cover it up.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Isabel Gillies as Kathy Stabler
- Mike Doyle as Forensics Technician Ryan O'Halloran
- Joanna Merlin as Judge Lena Petrovsky
- Joel de la Fuente as T.A.R.U. Technician Ruben Morales
- J. Paul Nicholas as Defense Attorney Linden Delroy
- Allison Siko as Kathleen Stabler
- Elizabeth Flax as Nurse Carey Hutchins
Guest cast Edit
- Matt Schulze as Kevin Rogers
- Christine Elise as Carol Rogers
- Judith Ivey as Jenny's Attorney
- Lauren Hodges as Samantha Beavans
- Sanjit De Silva as Doctor
- Melinda Dillon as Jenny Rogers
- Brian Gant as Jake Lumet
- Sidné Anderson as Deirdre Bathurst
- Rafael Sardina as Naldo
- Réal Andrews as Sergeant Ray Crawford
- John Robert Tillotson as Locker Guy
- Kenneth Simmons as Narcotics Officer #1
- Gerald Bunsen as Narcotics Officer #2
- Dionne Audain as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- Captain Cragen: [to Stabler] How many times do you think you can break the rules and get away with it?
- Fin: [about Jenny Rogers' prescription] She's either selling, or she's in real bad shape. 80 mgs every six hours? That's enough to numb a moose.
- Jenny: You arrested Kevin?
- Benson: He'll be in a treatment program. He's getting the help he needs, and you can live your life without being afraid.
- Jenny: What life? You took my son away. What have I got to live for now?
- Jenny: Do you have children?
- Stabler: Yes.
- Jenny: What would you do if one of them got into trouble? You'd help them.
Background information and notes Edit
- In this episode, Kathy Stabler states that Kathleen is 17 years old.
- When Jenny Rogers is on the stand after the defense objects saying it was a leading question about a man coming down the stairs, the prosecutor says that Jenny Rogers testified that she heard a man and a woman arguing and then they found the woman dead so it must be the woman coming down the stairs. What Jenny Rogers had said on the stand was that she heard people arguing, she didn't say man or woman.
Episode scene cards Edit
Trial Part 46
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|