Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 14.02||→|
|Production number: E4304|
First aired: 1 October 2003
| Written By|
Michael S. Chernuchin
The detectives search for the killer of a bounty hunter who was investigating the sources used by a prize-winning, black newspaper reporter; the court case develops into a litmus test of affirmative action.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- Peter Jacobson as Randolph J. Dworkin
- Reuben Jackson as Brian Kellogg
- Richard Topol as Arnie Gleason
- Colleen Clinton as Cosette Alexander
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Rich Duva as CSU Technician Grier
- Mark La Mura as Wesley Schultz
- Andrea Navedo as Detective Ana Cordova
- Karen Shallo as Arraignment Judge Anna Shiro
- Mark Zimmerman as Judge Nathan Murphy
- Greg Stuhr as Douglas
- Hanh Tran as Lynne
- Megan Papier as Carla
- Dina Pearlman as Sybil
- Nadine Mozon as Melba
- Rodney Gilbert as Lester
- Geoffrey Arend as Jeffrey
- Chris Clavelli as Carl
- Emilio Del Pozo as Garcia
- Paul Doherty as Glen
- Brother Eden Douglas as Juror #5
- Gregory Weinberg as Court Clerk
Affirmative Action; Bobcat Rovelli; Mitchell Maas; New York Ledger; New York Sentinel; Monarch Hotel; Oaktree Motel; Atlantic States Telecom; Clinton Hotel; Tuscon; Charleston; University of Michigan; Greenwich, CT
- Dworkin: Lawyer-to-lawyer... you never talked to Denise, did you?
- McCoy: No.
- Dworkin: Then how did you know?
- McCoy: I didn't. But I do know that I'm barely white enough to live in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|