Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Boy Gone Astray"|
|←||L&O, Episode 20.07||→|
|Production number: 20007|
First aired: 6 November 2009
| Teleplay By|
René Balcer & Keith Eisner
The murder of an art dealer who moonlighted as a drug dealer leads Lupo and Bernard to a cartel that uses young boys as enforcers, and creates trouble for Rubirosa.
Main Cast Edit
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive ADA Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as DA Jack McCoy
Recurring cast Edit
- Peter McRobbie as Judge Walter Bradley
- Jonathan Cake as Defense Attorney Marcus Woll
- Ernie Hudson as Frank Gibson
- Sean Nelson as Ric Van Buren
- James Biberi as Chief of Detectives Laird
Guest cast Edit
- Raul Castillo as Eddy Blanco
- Mario Quinonez Jr. as Rafe Alvarez
- Manny Perez as Ricardo Alvarez
- Elizabeth Rodriguez as Isabel Alvarez
- Ali Marsh as Esther Pinne
- Jeremy Webb as Dr. Lucas Evra
- Chinasa Ogbuagu as Dr. Teresa Burkhardt
- Mordecai Santiago as Samuel Molina
- James Martinez as Jonny Cortez
- Kelly Deadmon as Lexi Trudeauc
- Kamel Boutros as Glenn Mowbray
- Ron Simmons as Warden Derek Kleban
- Steve Hamm as Sergeant Jordan Smith
- Kate Rogal as Nina Wilshire
- Susan Pelligrino as Patricia Wilshire
- Jessica Pimental as Tina
- Connie Rubirosa: Tell the judge we need more time. We can reach him.
- Michael Cutter: Look at him, Connie. He's been reached.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
"Human Flesh Search Engine"
| "Boy Gone Astray"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|