Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 20.18||→|
|Production number: 20018|
First aired: 29 March 2010
| Teleplay By|
René Balcer & Keith Eisner
Jean de Segonzac
When an environmental scientist, Dr. Oscar Silva (Elliot Villar), is poisoned during a global warming symposium Detectives Bernard and Lupo initially suspect competitors from Dr. Silva's field of study. It is soon discovered that Dr. Silva is involved in a messy custody battle with his wife's (Tammy Blanchard) and ex-husband Phillip Shoemaker (Tony Hale.) So, the focus of the investigation quickly shifts to the victim's family. Meanwhile, the case becomes personal for EADA Cutter, as it stirs up unpleasant memories from his own past.
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Det. Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive ADA Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as DA Jack McCoy
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Tony Hale as Dr. Phillip Shoemaker
- Michael Tucker as Nelson Lehman
- Julie Boyd as Sharon Lehman
- Michele Pawk as Attorney Marks
- Reed Birney as Dr. Everett Brown
- Tammy Blanchard as Dana Silva
- Elliot Villar as Oscar Silva
| Previous episode:|
"Four Cops Shot"
| "Brazil (L&O)"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|