Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||Conviction, Episode 1.03||→|
|Production number: |
First aired: 17 March 2006
|←||3rd of 13 released in Conviction||→|
| Written By|
Finn investigates the suspicious suicide of a 12-year-old girl whose mother said her daughter was dying of cancer, but her autopsy shows otherwise.
Detailed Summary Edit
Main cast Edit
- Stephanie March as Bureau Chief Alexandra Cabot
- Anson Mount as Deputy Bureau Chief Jim Steele
- Eric Balfour as Assistant District Attorney Brian Peluso
- J. August Richards as Assistant District Attorney Billy Desmond
- Milena Govich as Assistant District Attorney Jessica Rossi
- Julianne Nicholson as Assistant District Attorney Christina Finn
- Jordan Bridges as Assistant District Attorney Nick Potter
| Previous episode:|
| Next episode:|