|Pathology|| Mass murderer|
|Family|| Stephanie Egan (wife, deceased)|
Kenny Egan (son)
|First Appearance||"Charm City"|
|Last Appearance||" For God and Country"|
- McCoy: You're a racist and a murderer and you just found out your country won't tolerate it.
- Egan: You mean your country won't. Mine is growing. You think you can stop it? You can't stop anything.
Brian Egan was a white supremacist mass murderer who launched two gas bomb attacks against African-Americans. His first gas bomb attack in 1991 at a Maryland black church left six dead. In 1996, his second attack on a New York City train killed 20 people, all African-Americans. He took orders from Alexander Rausch, who had hoped to initiate a race-war.
Egan was convicted of all murder charges and was executed in prison.
- 1991, Baltimore, Maryland: The Christ Church bombing:
- Unnamed African-American boy
- Unnamed African-American man
- Four unnamed African-American people
- 1995, New York City, New York: The subway bombing:
- Thomas Bell
- Harvey Brand
- Kareem Alexander
- 17 unnamed African-American people