|←||SVU, Episode 17.10||→|
|Production number: 17010|
First aired: 6 January 2016
| Written By|
A high school student plans a clandestine hookup with his female teacher but ends up in a far more sinister situation.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba (credit only)
- Andy Karl as Sergeant Mike Dodds
- Robert Sean Leonard as A.D.A. Kenneth O'Dwyer
- Tony Campisi as Attorney Steve Roth
- Ngozi Jane Anyanwu as Officer Perlina Edozi
- Kate Elizabeth Young as Melora
- Michael Gaston as Donald Bazinski
- Kelli Barrett as Phoebe Bernap
- Missy Crider as Serena Foster
- Erik Heger as Cole Foster
- Noah Fleiss as Nat Dennehy
- Jordan Gelber as Principal Bernstein
- Ted Sutherland as Zach Foster
- Alberto Rosende as Jordan Messina
- Judge Jeanine Pirro as Herself
- Alex Esola as David Faulkner
- Christopher Gray as Travis Barstow
- Brett G. Smith as State Trooper Al Clark
- Lindsay Arnold as Megan
- Mark D. Friedman as Attorney Parnes
- Shanga Parker as Doctor
- Fin: Liv. You know how it goes. When a boy goes through something like this, he never tells anyone.
- Dobbs: All these boys... who the hell are they? What happened to them?
- Carisi: We'll worry about that later. Right now, we need to find Zach.
- Olivia: Don't underestimate him. Fin knows more than anybody.
Background information and Notes
- This episode shares several details with a real-life case about girls' PE teacher, Julie Correa, in Moraga, California. Correa was convicted of molesting a female student, Kristen Cunnane, who was also molested by a male teacher at the same school. Correa took a plea deal that ended with a sentence of eight years in prison.
Episode scene cards
Haywood Mountain Resort
| Previous episode:|
| "Catfishing Teacher"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|