|Pathology|| Mass Murderer|
|Family|| Al Baker (father)|
Billy Baker (brother)
Charlie Baker was a mass murderer and later a spree killer, kidnapper, and rapist.
Charlie killed eleven people in a span of three days and also abducted two women. During his killing spree, he raped and sodomized the victims with foreign objects before killing them by shooting them with a .380 pistol. Earlier in life, he had raped his brother Billy during an intended threesome with Billy's girlfriend, and would beat his father every day to silence him after he walked in on the act.
After Billy disclosed the locations of two of his brother's surviving victims, Charlie was executed for the murders whilst Billy was sent to prison for his participation.
- Billy Baker (his brother; raped; later attempted to manually strangle)
- Al Baker (his father; assaulted repeatedly)
- Paul Dumont (bludgeoned for access to the townhouse; survived, but later died in the hospital)
- The townhouse massacre (all were forced at gunpoint to rape and sodomize each other with foreign objects, then shot in the head):
- Evan Briggs
- Melissa Ziman (Evan's fiancée)
- Dean McCarren
- Regina Valerio
- Russell and Darlene Weston (both forced at gunpoint to rape each other, then shot in the head)
- The Central Park lovers' lane killings:
- Adam Darling (shot in the head)
- Craig Fischetti (shot in the head)
- Claudius Vonn (kidnapped and left for dead; was rescued)
- Diane Combs (kidnapped and left for dead; was rescued)
- Iris and Daniel Braveman:
- Iris Braveman (wife; raped and shot in the head)
- Daniel Braveman (husband; shot repeatedly in the head at point-blank range)