|"Closure (Part I)"|
|←||SVU, Episode 1.10||→|
|Production number: E0915|
First aired: 7 January 2000
| Written By|
Benson attempts to help a rape victim who is able to describe her attack but unable to identify her attacker in a line-up...
Benson attempts to help a rape victim who is able to describe her attack but unable to identify her attacker. As time progresses, the woman is even less willing to discuss the crime, claiming to have moved beyond it. Things become even more complicated when Benson and Cassidy spend the night together.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Dean Winters as Detective Brian Cassidy
- Michelle Hurd as Detective Monique Jeffries
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Tracy Pollan as Harper Anderson
- Neil Maffin as Kenneth Cleary
- Evy O'Rourke as Meredith Cleary
- Rob Bartlett as Attorney Milton Schoenfeld (uncredited)
Guest cast Edit
- Roger Bart as Benjy Dowe
- Olivia Birkelund as Jane Tyler
- Michael Kell as Sam Lardner
- Ross Gibby as E.R. Doctor
- Michael H. Ingram as Super
- Harriett D. Foy as Admissions Nurse
- Terry Serpico as Ron Johnson
- Mary Sharmat as Older Woman
- Liam Craig as Jeff McClintock
- Keskhemnu as Detective Halligan
- Evy O'Rourke as Beautiful Woman
- Simon Brooking as Number Five
- Christopher Baker as Number Two
- Bruce Barney as Number One
- Tommy Humphreys as Number Three
- Jerry D. O'Donnell as Uniform (uncredited)
"How long you been sleeping with Cassidy?"
"Uh, I'm not."
"Your stomach just dropped two floors, Olivia. The unconscious does not lie."
"I'm not lying. Not much."
- - Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask that you smell the defendant."
- - Donald Cragen
"Who are you to tell me I'm not fine?!"
"Because closure is a myth!"
- - Harper Anderson and Olivia Benson
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode concludes in the season two episode "Closure (Part II)".
- Actress Tracy Pollan was nominated for an Emmy Award for her portrayal of Harper Anderson.
- This is actor Rob Bartlett's first appearance as Milton Schoenfeld. He is uncredited for his appearance in this episode.
- The one-night-stand between Detectives Benson and Cassidy will lead to several arguments in the following episodes, because Cassidy is left wanting more.
Episode scene cards Edit
| Previous episode:|
"Stocks & Bondage"
| "Closure (Part I)"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|