|←||L&O, Episode 5.02||→|
|Production number: 69406|
First aired: 28 September 1994
| Written By|
The Detectives can’t find enough evidence against a club owner who shot his wife and put her in a coma.
A comedy club owner is suspected of shooting his wife who is comatose with a bullet in her head.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- John Fiore as Detective Tony Profaci
- Donald Corren as Medill
- David Rosenbaum as Judge Alan Berman
- Kurt Knudson as Judge Ari Waxman
- Kitty Mei-Mei Chen as Judge Elizabeth Yee
- Robert Coffin as Court Clerk
- Larry Miller as Michael Dobson
- Debra Monk as Kathleen O'Brien
- John Cunningham as Defense Attorney Max Weston
- Heather Gottlieb as Susannah
- Frank Girardeau as Fred Harding
- Erik Jensen as Joey Springfield
- Terry Layman as Dr. George Fishman
- David Pittu as Walsh
- Jayden Lund as Grimly
- Ed Jupp Jr. as Fernald
- Brittany Slattery as Jessica Dobson
- Bill Cohen as Sandler
- Sidney Armus as Judge Walther
- Phil Parolisi as Comedian Robin Wenner
- Lee Summers as Dr. David Monroe
- Raúl Dávila as Camacho
- Glenn Herman as Jerome 'Hamster'Hawkins
- Robb Pruitt as Comedian
- Joe Gonzalez as Montero
- Michael C. Mahon as Will Carter
- Joanna Heimbold as Melody Carter
- Beth Emelson as Nurse
- Brian Connors as Uniform Policeman
- Kim Cea as Strip Club Bartender (uncredited)
- Heather Gottlieb as Babysitter Susannah (Uncredited)
- Lennie Briscoe: Hey, if I open an account over there, I get free checking and a toaster.
- Mike Logan: A two slice or a four slice?
- Lennie Briscoe: Four slice. And if I deposit 50 grand, I get a VCR.
- Mike Logan: Hey, if you deposit 50 grand, I'm calling Internal Affairs
Background information and notes Edit
- The plot in this episode would be revisited in the Season 6 episode Encore.
- McCoy mentions that his father was a police officer for 31 years.
- Goof: When Kincaid and McCoy are leaving the courthouse, Logan rushes up to them with a package in hand and says, 'You gotta see this.' The dialogue doesn't match up with his lips.
Episode scene cards Edit
Manhattan Weekly Reader
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|