|←||L&O, Episode 14.09||→|
|Production number: E4308|
First aired: 26 November 2003
| Written By|
A pediatric oncologist becomes the chief suspect in the fatal poisoning of a former con man.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- Ann Dowd as Dr. Beth Allison
- Bernadette Quigley as Mrs. Padgett
- Lawrence Arancio as Dr. Matthew Allison
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Brad Aldous as Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Markus
- Tim Gallin as Gideon Blake
- John C. Havens as Dr. Jon Lehmann
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Jen Jones as Edna Arnofsky
- Fran Lebowitz as Judge Janice Goldberg
- Iris Little Thomas as Judge Barbara Lusky
- Andrea Navedo as Detective Ana Cordova
- Frederick Rolf as Dr. Joe Kleeger
- Adam Stein as Assistant M.E. Cantor
- James B. Strong as Uniform Officer Brady
- Madeleine Martin as Annie
- Annie Campbell as Kayla
- Joe Capozzi as Uniform Officer #2
- Paul DePasquale as Howie
- Jack Koenig as Swift
- Scott Dillin as Clerk
- David Mcdonald as Maitre d'
- Alfredo Narciso as Juan
- Paul Navarra as Bob
- "There's two words that should never go together."
- – Lennie Briscoe (pointing to a sign that reads "Pediatric Oncology")
- Ed Green: Hey, are you a doctor?
- Male Nurse: No, but you should see my mom smile every time somebody asks that.
- Markus: It's not a bad thing, Jack
- McCoy: What?
- Markus: Having a heart.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|