|←||SVU, Episode 19.05||→|
|Production number: 19005|
First aired: 25 October 2017
| Written By|
Céline C. Robinson
The Special Victims Unit reopen 10 year-old kidnapping case when a young woman is found wandering Central Park alone. Also, Carisi gets into trouble when it's found out that he talked with a news reporter.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Sergeant Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Brooke Shields as Sheila Porter
- Peter Hermann as Attorney Trevor Langan
- Jayne Houdyshell as Judge Ruth Linden
- Ryan Buggle as Noah Porter-Benson
- Ili Ray as Britney Taylor
- Mike Faist as Glenn Lawrence
- Maureen Mueller as Daniella Janet
- Paul Schulze as Bill Lawrence
- Kellie Overbey as Karen Lawrence
- Lawrence Ballard as Dr. Leon Bailey
- Tanya Rivero as Host
- Kabe Park as Michael Kim
- Max Kava as Gregory Lang
- Isaiah Thomas as Himself
Background Information and Notes
*This episode shares many similarities to the Season 10 episode "Stranger"
- Both episodes revolve around a storyline of an imposter presenting herself as a girl who’d gone missing years prior.
- It is revealed at the end of both episodes that the missing victim was actually murdered by their sibling.
- In both episodes, it is also revealed that one of the victim's parents was in fact aware that the sibling murdered the victim, but chose to conceal the act in order to shield the sibling from any consequences of her/his actions.
| Previous episode:|
"No Good Reason"
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|