|←||SVU, Episode 10.02||→|
|Production number: 10003|
First aired: 30 September 2008
| Written By|
Arthur W. Forney
A teenage boy's confession ignites the rage of his stepfather and unveils a twisted pedophilic website.
A teen named Eric admits to looking at a web site run by a self-proclaimed "look but don't touch" pedophile, in an attempt to curb a pedophilic urge towards his stepbrother; when Eric goes missing, the stepfather is questioned.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michaela McManus as A.D.A. Kim Greylek
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Stephen Schnetzer as Dr. Engles
- Ned Eisenberg as Attorney Roger Kressler
- Anne James as Dr. Jane Larom
- Caren Browning as C.S.U. Captain Judith Siper
Guest cast Edit
- Teri Polo as Dana Kelley
- Marshall Allman as Eric Byers
- Tom Noonan as Jake Berlin
- Josh Charles as Sean Kelley
- Kristen Rozanski as Lisa Deering
- Gabe Doran as Frank Deering
- Aaron Mayer as Cory Kelley
- Liam Joseph Wright as Boy
- Kent Cassella as a Uniform Cop
- Edelen McWilliams as CSU technician
- Joseph Conti as Frat Boy #1
- Jay Devore as Frat Boy #2
- Abraham Amkpa as Frat Boy #3
- Tom Hatton as Frat Boy #4
- Jason Etter as Frat Boy #5
- W.A. Walters as a Crime Scene Observer (uncredited)
- "You have kids, I can tell. Can I see some family photos? (pause) I promise not to drool."
- Lisa Deering: I love my husband.
- John Munch: I know you do, Lisa.
- Lisa Deering: I don't want to be here. I don't want to do this. (crying) But I don't wanna die.
- John Munch: That's good to hear. Have a seat...
Background information and notes Edit
- The episode name "Confession" was also used for the Law & Order season two episode, "Confession".
- Detective Elliot Stabler is sent home on unpaid leave for beating up Jake Berlin after he posted a photo of Stabler's daughter Elizabeth on his website Pediaphax.
- ADA Kim Greylek briefly refers to Casey Novak's downfall, after the detectives ask her for a search warrant. She says that the standards for getting one have been raised by the judges.
- Jake Berlin is probably based on Jack McClellan, a self-described pedophile who created a website where he posted pictures of little girls that he had photographed on public places.
- Teri Polo, who appears in this episode as Dana Kelly, later portrays Det. Rex Winter's wife Casey on Law & Order: LA.
Episode scene cards Edit
Saint Catherine's Hospital
Weehawken, New Jersey
Office of the
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|