|←||SVU, Episode 8.05||→|
|Production number: 08006|
First aired: 17 October 2006
| Written By|
Stabler and Beck hunt for a rapist known for returning to previous victims.
Stabler and Beck disagree on how to handle a case involving a rapist who seems to be escalating his attacks. Beck is getting too personally involved in the case and with the victims, which Stabler warns her against.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson (credit only)
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Connie Nielsen as Detective Dani Beck
- Patricia Kalember as Judge Karen Taten
- Caren Browning as CSU Captain Judith Siper
- Mariette Hartley as Attorney Lorna Scarry
- J. Paul Nicholas as Attorney Linden Delroy
Guest cast Edit
- Michael Kelly as Luke Dixon
- Kerry O'Malley as Megan Carlisle
- Matthew Arkin as Barry Carlisle
- Marin Ireland as Gina Maylor
- John Michael Bolger as Detective Geiger
- Eleanor Hutchins as Elizabeth Hassenback
- Tug Coker as Ted Wilmington
- Jon Budinoff as Tracy Monroe
- Mark Kenneth Smaltz as Steven Felder
- Jessi Campbell as Officer Randa Lewis
- Steve Greenstein as Maintenance Man
Dani Beck: Having a baby by your rapist isn’t something you hide from your husband. That’s just twisted.
Elliot Stabler: My old partner’s a child of rape.
Dani Beck: That was a different era.There were no abortions, no options.
Elliot Stabler: You saying it was easy for Olivia's mom?
Dani Beck: I`m saying decisions are easier when you have no choice.
Elliot Stabler: If you make your wife give up that child, she'll resent you for it for the rest of her life.
Rape Victim's Husband: Could you raise a rapist's child? [pause] Could you?
Elliot Stabler: [pause] Go home. Talk with your wife.
Rape Victim's Husband: What is there to say?
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards Edit
Ensor Property Management
Mercy General Hospital
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|