|←||SVU, Episode 8.05||→|
|Production number: 08006|
First aired: 17 October 2006
| Written By|
A rape victim loses her life while confronting her attacker, who assaulted her two separate times. The case leads Stabler and Beck to discover more victims of the same rapist, whom Huang pegs as an "alpha male".
Stabler and Beck disagree on how to handle a case involving a rapist who seems to be escalating his attacks. Beck is getting too personally involved in the case and with the victims, which Stabler warns her against.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson (credit only)
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Connie Nielsen as Detective Dani Beck
- Patricia Kalember as Judge Karen Taten
- Caren Browning as CSU Captain Judith Siper
- Mariette Hartley as Attorney Lorna Scarry
- J. Paul Nicholas as Attorney Linden Delroy
Guest cast Edit
- Michael Kelly as Luke Dixon
- Kerry O'Malley as Megan Carlisle
- Matthew Arkin as Barry Carlisle
- Marin Ireland as Gina Maylor
- John Michael Bolger as Detective Geiger
- Eleanor Hutchins as Elizabeth Hassenback
- Tug Coker as Ted Wilmington
- Jon Budinoff as Tracy Monroe
- Mark Kenneth Smaltz as Steven Felder
- Jessi Campbell as Officer Randa Lewis
- Steve Greenstein as Maintenance Man
Dani Beck: Having a baby by your rapist isn’t something you hide from your husband. That’s just twisted.
Elliot Stabler: My old partner’s a child of rape.
Dani Beck: That was a different era.There were no abortions, no options.
Elliot Stabler: You saying it was easy for Olivia's mom?
Dani Beck: I`m saying decisions are simple when you have no choice.
Elliot Stabler: If you make your wife give up that child, she'll resent you for it for the rest of her life.
Rape Victim's Husband: Could you raise a rapist's child? [pause] Could you?
Elliot Stabler: [pause] Go home. Talk with your wife.
Rape Victim's Husband: What is there to say?
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards Edit
Ensor Property Management
Mercy General Hospital
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|