Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 3.17||→|
|Production number: E4519|
First aired: 28 March 2004
| Teleplay By|
Gerry Conway & René Balcer
Goren and Eames investigate the murder of a Doctor with an unusual medical theory regarding persons in a vegetative state, which helps them discover the killer.
Main cast Edit
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
Guest cast Edit
- John Savage as Mark Farrell
- Geoffrey Arend as Daris Macelvoy
- Guy Boyd as Burton Foche
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- James Murtaugh as Ned Worley
- Judy Kuhn as Dr. Anna Ford
- Barbara Andres as Judith Worley
- David Manis as Charles Ergen
- Dee Pelletier as Laraine Farrell
- Phyllis Bash as Judge Gilcrest
- Heidi Landis as Nurse Morales
- Jim Coope as Detective Cunningham
- Tammy Morris as Nurse
- Tom Bloom as Neurosurgeon
- John Gallagher Jr. as Gary
- Mike Macchio as Vic
- Dawn Evans as Woman
- Bard Goodrich as Technician
"Can you Google the medical applications for DMSO?"
- - Robert Goren
"Either he's a psychic for Greenpeace or he's a liar."
- - Alexandra Eames
"Once a murderer, always a murderer."
- - Robert Goren
Background information and notes Edit
- The episode title "Conscience" was also used for the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit sixth season episode, " Conscience".
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|