|←||SVU, Episode 2.10||→|
|Production number: E1419|
First aired: 19 January 2001
| Written By|
Benson and Stabler investigate the case of a young college girl, Kelly D'Leah who was raped, but can't remember anything about the incident. It is soon discovered that Kelly was drugged with GHB, leaving the detectives with many suspects and accomplices.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Stephanie March as A.D.A. Alexandra Cabot
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Welly Yang as CSU Technician Georgie
- Craig Wroe as Defense Attorney James Woodrow
- Brian Keane as Dr. Peters
Guest cast Edit
- Tammy Blanchard as Kelly D'Leah
- Chris Beetem as Joe Templeton, Jr.
- Marika Dominczyk as Tess Michner
- Michelle Monaghan as Dana Kimble
- Robin Paul as Jodie Tomlinson
- Matt Kautz as Hank Ludlow
- Elizabeth Hendrickson as Mandy Schumacher
- Lee Brock as Geraldine Richter
- Mark La Mura as Templeton's Attorney
- Zak Orth as Wally Parkers
- Michael Hobbs as Joe Templeton, Sr.
- Alton Fitzgerald White as Nick Monroe
- Richard Topol as Harry the Vagrant
- Mary B. McCann as Attorney Wilkerson
- Emily Loesser as Nurse
- David S. Jung as Chemist Lockhart
- Pilar Witherspoon as Officer Owens
- Mark Goldbaum as Instructor
- Joe Gonzalez as Matt Stein
- Jen Drohan as Female Jogger
- Kevin Thomas Conroy as Male Jogger
- "Want some syrup with those flapjacks there, slappy?"
- – John Munch helps the homeless.
- Harry: You sons of bitches. You said I wouldn't have to take a needle.
- Munch: Yeah, well, we lied.
- Kelly D'Leah: I never took those pills the doctor gave me. God, what if I'm pregnant?
- Olivia Benson: I'm probably not the best person to ask.
- "Only one reason to give someone the date-rape drug."
- – Donald Cragen
- "A lapdance is a pretty strong signal."
- – Odafin Tutuola
Background information and notes Edit
- The drug used in this episode, GHB, is also used in the Law & Order episode "Fools For Love". In that episode one of the victim's deaths is attributed to choking on vomit from a GHB overdose administered by her rapist/killer.
- The school used while talking to the victim's friend was Herbert H. Lehman College. The staircase is located in the Speech/Music building.
Episode scene cards Edit
Kollege Keg Bar
Grand Jury Room
Grand Jury Room
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|