Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 17.10||→|
|Production number: 17010|
First aired: 8 December 2006
| Written By|
Rick Eid & Richard Sweren
After corporate attorney Charles Dillon is discovered dead in a hotel room, Green and Cassady investigate and learn that the company he was working for is in the process of being indicted. Their investigation leads them to a high-priced callgirl, Julia Veloso, who turns out to have been romantically involved with the company's CEO, Samantha Weaver. McCoy and Rubirosa find themselves at odds as Rubirosa wonders if McCoy's prosecution of Weaver has more to do with her gender than her guilt.
Main cast Edit
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- Milena Govich as Detective Nina Cassady
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Alana De La Garza as A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Guest cast Edit
- David Alan Basche as Attorney Tepper
- Mercedes Renard as Julia Veloso
- Timothy Adams as Attorney Tindell
- Susan Misner as Samantha Weaver
- Paul Urcioli as Robert Caldwell
- Chris McKinney as Mike Owens
- Selenis Leyva as Detective Rivera
- Derek Lucci as Dr. Michael Covington
- Robert Ross as Brent Sullivan
- Gerritt Vandermeer as Tim Gleacher
- Mark L. Montgomery as Frank Villa
- David Arden Engel as Charles Dillon
- Amy Tribbey as Lynda Dillon
- J.C. Montgomery as Judge Everett Mason
- Paul Rolfes as Todd Holton
- Clark Jackson as Peter Harris
- Ann Gray as Judge Ivana Pinsky
- Jason Gillman as Stuart Fleming
- Elizabeth Fountain as Adrienne Harding
- William Peden as Assistant M.E. Nowicky
- Michael A. Basilie as Sergeant Jeremiah Lennox
- Maya Serhan as Salesgirl
- Genevieve Elam as Janice
- Alie Carey as Heather
- Tara V. Perry as Reporter #1
- Alex Tavis as Reporter #2
- Traci Hovel as Reporter #3
- Darlene Violette as Jury Foreperson
- Doug Bellitto as Court Clerk
- Kenny Shapiro as Juror (uncredited)
- "A hooker's fingerprint in a man's bedroom is not a smoking gun."
- – Arthur Branch
- "If you spy on your company and get caught, consent is implicit."
- – Jack McCoy
- Samantha Weaver: You think I am guilty because I am a woman with power.
- Jack McCoy: No, I think you are guilty for the same reason you bugged your corporate headquarters - you're a person with power who couldn't bear to lose it.
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cards Edit
Zoom Ad Agency
Ucello Piccolo Boutique
Kee Investment Bank
| Previous episode:|
| "Corner Office"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Remains of the Day"