Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||CI, Episode 7.06||→|
|Production number: CI7002|
First aired: 8 November 2007
| Written By|
Julie Martin & Warren Leight
Jean de Segonzac
When a corrupt judge's wife, a couples' therapist, is shot to death in her home, Logan and Falacci initially suspect patients of the victim until they encounter a private investigator who seemed to have been the only one to have murdered the woman, or so they think".
Main cast Edit
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Alicia Witt as Detective Nola Falacci
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Steve Guttenberg as Clay Darren
- Paula Devicq as Christine Mayfield
- John Ventimiglia as Ronald Hawk
- Bruce MacVittie as Judge Harvey Burns
- Remy Auberjonois as Dr. Jay Alberstein
- Charles Borland as FBI Agent Frank Billings
- Helen Coxe as Dr. Monica Frye
- Tommy Nelson as Clay Darren, Jr.
- Nicole Shalhoub as Habiba Morelle
- Stella Keitel as Alice Frye
- Laura Dekkers as Dr. Jackie Gold
- Mark Saturno as Harlan
- Amanda Barron as Wife
- Gary Kramer as Husband
- Michal Sinnott as Young Christine
- Sara DeRosa as Civilian Worker at Precinct (uncredited)
- Philip E Jones as Armed Hoodlum (uncredited)
Background information and notes Edit
This episode appears to be ripped from the headlines of the ongoing saga involving the messy divorce between celebrities Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger. In April of 2007, Baldwin left a long voice message on his daughter's cell phone when she failed to answer a scheduled call, which was later leaked to the media. In the message, Baldwin had many harsh things to say to his daughter.
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|