|←||SVU, Episode 17.02||→|
|Production number: 17002|
First aired: 23 September 2015
| Teleplay By|
Julie Martin & Warren Leight
The SVU is called to a familiar crime scene: the beach where serial killer Gregory Yates buried his many victims. When another body washes ashore, Detective Rollins tries to coax him into confessing, but the surprising information he provides sends shockwaves through the police department. As the case goes to court, Barba faces off against two hotshot defense attorneys in a trial that leads to blackmail, an incriminating confession, a new victim, and a fugitive suspect.
- Mariska Hargitay as Sergeant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Dallas Roberts as Greg Yates
- Elizabeth Marvel as Attorney Rita Calhoun
- Delaney Williams as Attorney John Buchanan
- Vincent Curatola as Judge Al Bertuccio
- Max Baker as C.S.U. Technician Colin Bennett
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Jefferson Mays as M.E. Carl Rudnick
- Cody Lindquist as Brooke Groves Norwalk
- Stephen C. Bradbury as Judge Colin McNamara
- Sarah Bisman as Bronwyn Freed
- Mary Bacon as Susie Frain
- Lauren Noble as Carmen
- Dan Daily as Bob Hencamp
- Denny Dillon as Landlady
- Derek Kelly as Syracuse Sergeant J. Hudson
- Julia Coffey as Syracuse Uni Tanner
- Samantha Steinmetz as Flo
- [Dr. Rudnick joins Dr. Yates for lunch at the Greenhaven mess hall]
- Dr. Rudnick: Dr. Yates?
- Dr. Yates: [surprised] Carl.
- Dr. Rudnick: Mind if I join you?
- Dr. Yates: Suppose so.
- [Dr. Rudnick takes his seat]
- Dr. Yates: It's been a while.
- Dr. Rudnick: Yes. We have a lot to catch up on.
Background information and NotesEdit
Episode scene cards Edit
Green Haven Correctional
Syracuse Police Precinct
| Previous episode:|
| "Criminal Pathology"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|