Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 9.02||→|
|Production number: E0205|
First aired: 7 October 1998
| Written By|
A vicious hate crime leads to a case involving a nervous eyewitness and the police's "blue wall of silence."
Detectives discover a shocking twist involving unlikely suspects when they investigate the brutal beating of a black man dumped near the highway.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- E.J. Carroll as Officer Fenwick
- Marilyn Chris as Gayatri Devi
- Larry Clarke as Detective Morris LaMotte
- Lee Cobb as Lieutenant Gilbert Rausch
- Michael Cullen as Borough Chief Commissioner James Dietz
- Johnny Lee Davenport as Reverend Theodore Dempsey
- John Driver as Assistant US Attorney Bob Gervits
- John Fiore as Detective Tony Profaci
- Lawrence Green as Forensics Technician Jackson
- Marcia Haufrecht as Linda Coffey
- Russell G. Jones as Raymond Davis
- C.S. Lee as Kenny Chen
- Tom Mardirosian as Mr. Butler
- Chuck Patterson as Mr. Cutty
- Keenan Shimizu as CSU Technician Hsu
- Mark Kenneth Smaltz as Judge William Koehler
- David Langston Smyrl as Artie Dickson
- David Valcin as Officer Fratelli
- John Ventimiglia as Officer Frank Dietrick
- Patrick Welsh as Mark
- Bart Tangredi as CSU Technician
- Michael McCormick as Dietrick's Attorney
- Mike Lisenco as Krutsky
- Chevi Colton as Dottie
- Bob Cea as David
- Jane Cronin as Sylvia
- John MacKay as Internal Affairs Detective
- Ted Neustadt as PBA Attorney Quinn
- Joseph Ragno as Officer Gil Sawchuck
- Stephanie Cannon as Claudia Sawchuck
- Mark Minaert as unknown
- Michael Hannon as unknown
- Pamela Isaacs as Mrs. Michaels
- ___ as Officer Carlson
- Jack McCoy: I bought you dinner. I didn't know what you liked, so I got you salad, low cal dressing... (handing over the salad)
- Abbie Carmichael: Low-cal?
- Abbie Carmichael: Excuse me? I burn it, I don't store it. What did you get?
- Jack McCoy: Ribs.
- Abbie Carmichael (taking McCoy's dinner for herself): Oh. great. Looks good. I'll eat, you graze.
- Adam Schiff (in McCoy's office): Preposterous decision! Hogties every federal prosecutor in the country. And thanks to you, we're a party to it!
- Jack McCoy: The decision will be reversed on appeal six months from now. By then, Dietrick and the other two will be on death row.
- Adam Schiff: Or your letter of resignation will be on my desk!
- Abbie Carmichael (walking in): My [University of Texas] Longhorn pennant'll look good over there.
- Jack McCoy: Bite your tongue.
- Jack McCoy: Your first death sentence. You okay with it?
- Abbie Carmichael: Only one thing bothering me. Ray-ray, the squeegee man. The cops told him which one was Fratelli.
- Jack McCoy: I know. I told them to. Perfectly legal. We were never gonna use the identification at trial anyway.
- Abbie Carmichael: Legal or not...
- Jack McCoy: Major felonies, Abbie. Welcome to the Bigs.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
Episode scene cardsEdit
St. Cassandra's Hospital
One Police Plaza
U.S. District Court
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|