Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||SVU, Episode 6.02||→|
|Production number: E5203|
First aired: 28 September 2004
| Written By|
After a 6-year old and her baby sister are found abandoned in an apartment, the investigation leads to a crime ring involving illegal immigrants.
Main cast Edit
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch (credit only)
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast Edit
- Mike Doyle as Forensics Technician Ryan O'Halloran
- Tom O'Rourke as Judge Mark Seligman
- Jake Robards as Assistant M.E. Cardillo
- Margaret Reed as Defense Attorney Felicia Chatham
- Donnetta Lavinia Grays as Officer Ramirez
- Paul Borghese as Officer Tanner
Guest cast Edit
- Ming-Na as Li Mei Wu
- Jack Yang as Ricky Yao
- Aaron Yoo as Tommy
- James Hong as Sweatshop Owner
- Kim Chan as Mr. Zhang
- Curtis L. McClarin as Customs Officer
- Gene Canfield as Counterfeit Unit Detective D'Allesandro
- Craig Walker as Howard Kendall
- Loren Dean as Roger Baker
- Sabrina Jiang as Hannah Wu
- Andrew T. Lee as Charlie Ping
- Ted Oyama as Clerk
- Karen Tsen Lee as Penny Chen
- Jenny Wong as Ping Wu
- Cindy Lee Moon as Jade
- Nancy Eng as Sweatshop Woman
- Helen Palladino as Mrs. Armita
- Pam La Testa as Neighbor
- Rich Chew as Chinese American Officer
- Elizabeth Flax as ER Nurse
- Corrine Hong Wu as Prostitute
- David Ng as Chinese Thug
- Roger Wu as Man with Gun
- Frankie Dellarosa as Court Officer
- Ricky Yao: How about the two of us, candlelight, bottle of Cristal.
- Olivian Benson: I don't date scum.
- Ricky Yao: Such a beautiful woman with such a foul mouth. What a turn on.
- Olivia Benson: Shut up and wait for your lawyer. I bet Junior's already spillin' his guts.
- Casey Novak: You ready to deal?
- Ricky Yao: Like I told that hot lady cop, I have nothing to say.
- Casey Novak: Maybe this is will change your mind. We found Jiao’s body buried under your whorehouse in Flushing.
- Ricky Yao: Check the property rolls. Mrs. Chan owns that place. Sweet old lady.
- Casey Novak: Grandma didn’t slit Jiao’s throat.
- Ricky Yao: How do you know?
- Customs Officer: We used to raid sweatshops every week for making phony handbags, designer jeans, even T- shirts, but since 9/11, we put all our manpower into DVDs.
- Olivia Benson: Boot-leg movies pose a threat to national security?
- Customs Officer: When al-Qaeda’s selling them. Interpol raided a sleeper cell found 20,000 copies of Lion King, cheap to make, the profit margin’s higher than drugs and a hell of a lot less risky.
- Elliot Stabler: Using Mickey Mouse to fund terrorist attacks on America. What next?
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cards Edit
Zhihua Buddhist Temple
ACS Foster Home
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|