Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 11.24||→|
|Production number: E1331|
First aired: 23 May 2001
| Written By|
William N. Fordes & Matt Witten
A murder case involves mistaken identity and a possible link between the election of a state senator and a crime family.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Brad Calcaterra as James Reynolds
- John Carter as Judge Harlan Newfield
- Helmar Augustus Cooper as Judge Lawrence McNeil
- Peter J. Fernandez as Matthew Coulter
- Kate Jennings Grant as Kate Pierce
- Anthony Grasso as Joey Eckert
- Joe Grifasi as James Linde
- Dan Grimaldi as Albert Bonatto
- Deborah Hedwall as Senator Anne Benton
- Lou Liberatore as Dale Brody
- Michael Lucas as Elliot Krasner
- Wade Mylius as Jimmy Coleman
- Daniel Oreskes as Jeffery Waites
- Timothy Britten Parker as Forensics Technician Hoeck
- Robert Poletick as Carl Feinberg
- James Ransone as Mark Dale
- David Roya as Marty Blatt
- Karen Shallo as Judge Anna Shiro
- Barbara Spiegel as Judge Madelaine Valenz
- Stewart Steinberg as Rabbi Mendel
- Ann Talman as Emily Snowden
- Nancy Ticotin as Detective Reina Perez
- Doug Wert as Detective Remington
- Guy Whitlock as Court Clerk
- Joe Ponazecki as Louis
- Amy Margolis as Receptionist
- Liz Larsen as CSU Technician
- Catrina Ganey as Homeless Woman
- William Parry as Appellate Judge #1
- Hope Clarke as Appellate Judge #2
- Veronica Blackwell as Counter #1
- Bob Ader as Counter #2
- John Patrick Amedori as Zack
- Stephen Bienskie as Simon
- Lee Michael Cohn as Man
- Brian Connors as Attorney/Cop (uncredited)
- Caputo crime family
- Jimmy Carter
- Rudy Giuliani
- Knight-Ridder v. Greenberg
- Martha Kraser (victim)
- New Mexico
- New York State Senate
- Elvis Presley
- Babe Ruth
- "People will forgive a politician almost anything. Fixing an election isn't one of them."
- – Albert Bonatto
- "I find this court's reluctance difficult to fathom. And any willingness to let a killer go free to protect a politician from the truth is a betrayal of the most basic principles of law."
- – Jack McCoy
- McCoy: I never thought I'd see the day when a court let politics prevent a murder prosecution.
- Lewin: They're all politicians. Just some of them wear robes.
- Green: A lot of voters got ripped off.
- Briscoe: Yeah, what's new?
Background information and notes Edit
- This the final appearance of Abbie Carmichael and the final episode before the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and attempted attack on either the White House or Capitol Building.
Episode scene cardsEdit
On-Line Cards 'N Games
NYC Board of Elections
Capitol Social Club
| Previous episode:|
| "Deep Vote"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Who Let the Dogs Out?"