Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 8.02||→|
|Production number: K2504|
First aired: 8 October 1997
| Teleplay By|
David Shore & René Balcer
Bloodstains in a hotel room lead to a case involving two students and a missing baby who they insist was stillborn.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Carey Lowell as A.D.A. Jamie Ross
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- Doris Belack as Judge Margaret Barry
- Tom Carroll as Gary Welsh
- Zach Chapman as Tommy Horton
- Mags Chernock as Christina Talbert
- Joel Colodner as Dave Carney
- Benjamin Hendrickson as Warren Talbert
- Karen MacDonald as Mrs. Horton
- Jan Maxwell as Mrs. Sarah Talbert
- Marilyn Pasekoff as Dr. Glenda Allen
- Mark Zimmerman as Judge Nathan Murray
- James Rebhorn as Charles Garnett
- Bernie Sheredy as Mr. Horton
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Charles Stransky as Man
- Clark Middleton as Forensics Technician
- Jayne Houdyshell as Forewoman
- Gilbert Cruz as CSU Technician #1
- John Harrington Bland as Pharmacist
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez as Male Juror
- Benjamin J. Cain Jr. as Receptionist
- Margaret Devine as Sales Clerk
- Craig Alan Edwards as Policeman #1
- Andrew Finney as Mendoza
- Gia Galeano as Gia
- Helen Hanft as Martha
- Marjorie Johnson as First Female Juror
- Marchand Odette as Maid #2
- Melanie Vaughan as Professor
- Rey Curtis: Christina Talbert, Thomas Horton, you're under arrest for murder.
- Lennie Briscoe: Don't worry, somebody will take notes for you.
- "Only stupid girls get pregnant. It's embarrassing."
- – Christina Talbert
- "She's a narcissistic bitch. Forget about remorse. To her, that baby was like a peach pit passing through her system."
- – Dr. Emil Skoda
- "Mr. Talbert, I'm having you arrested pending a contempt hearing. I've had with him, his daughter, and her boyfriend. If I could indict him as a co-conspirator, I would. This baby is dead. I hope they all go to jail for it. Place this man under arrest and get him out of my office."
- – Jack McCoy arrests Warren Talbert for contempt
- Jamie Ross: A baby's dead and no one's responsible.
- Adam Schiff: No one was responsible when it was alive, either
Background information and notes Edit
- This episode is based on the 1996 Amy Grossberg and Brian Peterson case in Delaware. (Amy Grossberg and Brian Peterson at Wikipedia)
- This episode was referenced in the episode Cherished.
Episode scene cardsEdit
Talbert Design & Assocs.
Law Offices Of
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|