Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 15.18||→|
|Production number: E5317|
First aired: 2 March 2005
| Written By|
Jean de Segonzac
The investigation into the murder of a food network executive leads the detectives to a narcissistic chef. But Borgia's attempts to prosecute him become complicated when it is discovered that one of the jurors is obsessed with him.
Main cast Edit
- Dennis Farina as Detective Joe Fontana
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Annie Parisse as A.D.A. Alexandra Borgia
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Kamar De Los Reyes as Aberto Moretti
- Susan Wands as Sara Jobson
- Wendie Malick as Defense Attorney Dressler
- Peter Brouwer as Garret Carter
- Joey Collins as Ben Gorman
- Ned Coulter as Dan Smiley
- Paul DeBoy as Sean Delancy
- Michael Finesilver as Eugene Styles
- Judy Frank as Cynthia Walden
- Jacqueline Hendy as Rachel Klaas
- Leo Kittay as Melvin Desmond
- Mike Mearian as Bud Walden
- Chaz Mena as Jerome Buli
- James Michael Reilly as Matt Schaffner
- Jason Sklar as Barry Finneran
- Randy Sklar as Max Finneran
- Adam Stein as Assistant M.E. Cantor
- Lisby Larson as Mrs. Harrison
- Robert McKay as Sergeant Mums
- Scott Bryce as Mr. Taylor
- Jerry Walsh as Riley
- Abigail Lopez as Santoro
- Robert Langdon Lloyd as Thomas
- Ellen McElduff as Trial Judge
- Michael Herwitz as Grandson
- Beth Thompson as Female Diner
- Ron Simons as Fire Marshall
- Tim Miller as Court Clerk
- Jose Febus as Cook
- Richard Thomsen as Elderly Man
- Dionne Audain as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- Alexandra Borgia: Blood was found under the victim's fingernails...
- Dressler: Have you ever had wild sex?
- Alexandra Borgia: Excuse me?!
- Dressler: If not, I'll tell you - there is scratching involved.
- Rachel Klaas: If people found out that he slept his way to a cooking show on basic cable... I mean, how sad is that?
- Alexandra Borgia: (reading one of Sara Jobson's articles) "Women find Moretti as mothwatering as his tirimasu..."
- Ambrosia Editor: That was another reason she was fired - her writing sucked.
- Judge: Jury nullification is illegal.
- Sara Jobson: My understanding--
- Judge: You have none, Ms. Jobson!
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
"License to Kill"
| "Dining Out"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|