Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 20.08||→|
|Production number: 20008|
First aired: 6 November 2009
| Written By|
Richard Sweren & Christopher Ambrose
Mario Van Peebles
A fatal drunken-driving accident may be more than what it seems when a suspicious nasal spray is found at the scene. In the course of the investigation, Detectives Lupo and Bernard turn their attention towards the victim's boss.
Main cast Edit
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Det. Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive ADA Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as DA Jack McCoy
Recurring cast Edit
Guest cast Edit
- Stephen Bogardus as Austin Woodmoor
- Chris Bowers as Matt Sawyer
- Rich Sommer as Zachary Marshall
- Bess Rous as Leslie
- Christina Rouner as Attorney Sanders
- Baylen Thomas as Bob Reinquist
- Michael Countryman as Dr. Charles Price
- Victor Cruz as Nelson Quintana
- Derek Milman as Saul Cooper
- Max Antisell as Nicky Sawyer
- Sarah Grace Wilson as Sarah Reinquist
- Sandra Joseph as Brenda Sawyer
- Brennan Brown as Attorney Hoyt
- Gabriel Olds as Federal Mail Employee
Background information and notes Edit
Episode scene cardsEdit
| Previous episode:|
"Boy Gone Astray"
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"For The Defense"