|←||L&O, Episode 11.17||→|
|Production number: E1324|
First aired: 21 March 2001
| Written By|
William N. Fordes & Wendy Battles
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Gerry Bamman as Stan Gillum
- Nicole Bradin as Nancy Hall
- Wally Dunn as Vincent Hall
- Jane Elliot as State Attorney General Isabel Shore
- Michael Jannetta as Nate Richards
- Fran Lebowitz as Judge Janice Goldberg
- Bernie McInerney as Judge Michael Callahan
- Alexandra Neil as Alice Marner
- Jason Manuel Olazabal as Jeffrey Sayles
- Lola Powers as Carol Martin
- Nestor Serrano as Alec Conroy
- Nancy Ticotin as Detective Reina Perez
- Barbara Walsh as Deanne Conroy
- Adam Sietz as Occupant
- Lou Sones as Clerk
- Leif Riddell as Davis
- Josh Kleinmuntz as CSU Technician
- Malachy Cleary as Franks
- Jeri Arredondo as Littlemoon Birdsong
- Alexander Blaise as Roberto
- Mario Mendoza as Jose
- Lennie Briscoe: So what's the story? Girl Meets Bridge?
- CSU Technichan: Girl Meets Bullet, then Girl Meets River.
- Lennis Briscoe: I love a happy ending.
- Lennie Briscoe: Women. Can't live with them, can't kill them, huh Nate?
- Alec Conroy: (when Briscoe starts to read him his rights) I already know my rights.
- Lennie Briscoe: That's right. I forgot you used to have one of these. (refering to his police badge)
- (Conroy tells the DAs that he loved Karen)
- Abbie Carmichael: Killing her's a pretty sick way of showing her that.
Background information and notes Edit
Background information and notes
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|