|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
- People vs. Arthur Tunney (L&O: "Profile")
- People vs. Arthur Pailey and Chris Chappel (L&O: "Act of God")
- Excluded a tape of Pailey and Chris confessing to bombing a building that killed Richard Cuneo based on the fact Hank Chappel is already convicted of the crime.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about the admissibility of evidence found in Sandler's apartment when Sandler's lawyer files a motion to suppress.
- Suppressed the evidence based on 4th Amendment violations.
- Ruled that Monica's confession on the stand stays on the record and denies defense's motion for a mistrial.
- Accepted a plea of guilty from Gallant for manslaughter in the first degree for killing Stephanie Donnatelli and assault in the first degree of Nadine Konchalavsky.
- Granted the defense's motion to have an independent autopsy of Salter's victim.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about the evidence the Dr. Geller discovered when Salter's lawyer files a motion to dismiss the charges.
- Accepted a plea of tempering with evidence, obstruction of justice and failing to report an accident, sentencing the defendant to three years of probation in addition to community service.
- Granted the defense's motion to dismiss the criminally negligent homicide charge after the victim was discovered to have died from a preexisting injury prior to Salter hitting the victim with her car
- Remanded the defendant without bail.