| Name || Elizabeth Mizener
| Affiliation || New York Supreme Court
| Division || Criminal Term
| Occupation || Judge
| Status || Alive
| Actor || Lynn Cohen
| First Appearance || "Profile"
| Last Appearance || "Invaders"
Elizabeth Mizener is a Judge in New York City.
- Excluded a tape of Pailey and Chris confessing to bombing a building that killed Richard Cuneo based on the fact Hank Chappel is already convicted of the crime.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about the admissibility of evidence found in Sandler's apartment when Sandler's lawyer files a motion to suppress.
- Suppressed the evidence based on 4th Amendment violations.
- Ruled that Monica's confession on the stand stays on the record and denies defense's motion for a mistrial.
- Accepted a plea of guilty for manslaughter in the first degree for killing Stephanie Donnatelli and assault in the first degree of Nadine Konchalavsky from the defendant.
- Sentenced the defendant to 10 to 20 years in prison.
- Granted the defense's motion to have an independent autopsy of Salter's victim.
- Held a hearing to hear arguments about the evidence the Dr. Geller discovered when Salter's lawyer files a motion to dismiss the charges.
- Accepted a plea of tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice and failing to report an accident, sentencing the defendant to three years of probation in addition to community service.
- Granted the defense's motion to dismiss the criminally negligent homicide charge after the victim was discovered to have died from a preexisting injury prior to Salter hitting the victim with her car.
- Remanded the defendant without bail.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.