|←||L&O, Episode 9.20||→|
|Production number: E0217|
First aired: 5 May 1999
| Written By|
The death of a corporate mogul caused by an overdose of a sexual performance-enhancing drug leads to a case with a witness that puts Curtis in a compromising position.
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Guest cast Edit
- Ira Hawkins as Reverend Jenkins
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Edward Herrmann as Mr. Mosbeck
- Daniel Hugh Kelly as Julian Spector
- Philip LeStrange as Commissioner De Maio
- Ben Lipitz as Dick Marcus
- Kathleen McNenny as Mrs. Sanderson
- William Paulson as Gary Gaviola
- Julia Roberts as Katrina Ludlow
- Henry Woronicz as Mr. Hughes
- Craig Wroe as Harris Wollinsky
- Sándor Técsy as Lewis
- Edward D. Murphy as Lieutenant
- Liberty Jean as Woman
- Gerald Anthony as Mario
- Alexander Blaise as Massimo
- Nancy Duerr as Mimsy
- Mark Giordano as Galloway
- Jimmy Palumbo as EMS Technician
- "The line between charming someone out of one million dollars and being perceived as a charity whore sometimes gets blurred."
- – Katrina Ludlow
- Katrina Ludlow: What are you afraid of? That I'll take advantage of you?
- Rey Curtis: Easy...
- Katrina Ludlow: Afraid you'll say yes?
- Rey Curtis: (angrily) That's enough!
- Rey Curtis: Pro Bono Publico?
- Katrina Ludlow: Relax, Detective. The Empire's not gonna fall overnight. Go home to your wife.
Background information and notes Edit
- In the scene with Benjamin Bratt and Julia Roberts in the hotel room, Julia Roberts' black undershirt shifts around occasionally when she is talking with Bratt.
- Julia Roberts was Benjamin Bratt's girlfriend at the time of this episode.
Episode scene cards Edit
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|