Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|←||L&O, Episode 11.01||→|
|Production number: E1304|
First aired: 18 October 2000
| Written By|
Nora Lewin takes over as the DA and a case develops in which McCoy feels that "the penalties are too severe."
Main cast Edit
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
Guest cast Edit
- Nick Chinlund as Barry Peck
- John Costelloe as Colin Parnell
- Daryl Edwards as Nathan Walpole
- Crystal Field as Wilma Lovak
- Megan Follows as Megan Parnell
- Jerry Grayson as Richie Zwick
- Sakina Jaffrey as Dr. Balikrishan
- Dani Klein as Lori Wittingham
- Felicity LaFortune as Dr. Liz Alden
- Carlos Leon as Mr. Sandoval
- Frederica Meister as Dr. Denise Swanson
- Ramya Pratt as Katie Parnell
- Judith Roberts as Judge Schepps
- Larry Sherman as Judge Colin Fraser
- Michael Showalter as Allen Gee
- J.K. Simmons as Dr. Emil Skoda
- Sam Levassar as Tom
- Rita Gardner as Jury Foreperson
- Brian Delate as Harris
- Patricia Dunnock as Eleanor
- Aloysius Gigl as Chef
- Rudy Giuliani as Himself
- Joe Gonzalez as Aguilera
- Carmichael: It's also possible her lawyer isn't the idiot we take him for. He held on to this until he thought it would do the most good.
- McCoy: No, he's an idiot.
Background information and notes Edit
- This is the first appearance of Dianne Wiest as Nora Lewin. Rudy Giuliani makes a cameo appearance as himself introducing her.
Episode scene cardsEdit
St. Cassandra's Hospital
| Previous episode:|
"Vaya Con Dios"
Law & Order
| Next episode:|